Join now - be part of our community!

Sony bravia kdl46"tv

todd8137
Explorer

Sony bravia kdl46"tv

Hi I have two problems with sony bravia kdl46ex723
1 ,I brought the above tv on the 5-4-12 on the 5-11-13 the tv started to have a dark patch on the right side of the screen that lasted about 30 secs then would work as normal ,over the last week it's hot even worse now the tv was brought from new from comet and I can not BELEAVE that the screen is faulty already got in touch with customer service Cairo who just passed me to a engineer now the screen is at fault and should last longer than this not very happy about this all sony customer service offered was to put me in touch with a engineer
After speaking on the phone they estimate the repair to be around £500 The tv was only £899 new which I paid

2, am sure the panel is faulty and am not happy I was not offered any good will service just a sorry the warranty is up the engineer already told me that the tv needs a new lcd panel fitting I want to complain to sony in writing about this so were do I address my letter to as the panel is at fault, this is not of merchantable standard and it should have not have this problem so soon it's only 29 months old and it got this fault at 18/19 months old I hope I get a answer here as am really miffed at sony after 30 years of sony gadgets TVs I may no longer buy these products any more so can some one tell me there complaints address as e mails do not get answered. And this is crazy it should be faulty at this ages
Pat
0 REPLIES 0