Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Oled tv + swf-br100w

profile.country.DK.title
taavice
Explorer

Sony Oled tv + swf-br100w

Hi out there,

do anyone know if the swf-br100w works with the new Sony 65" Oled tv because I read somewhere that it works in the US but I cant get it to work 😞

Can anybody help me? 

Best regards 

Tommy 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @taavice,

on the product homepage it says the following: Compatible with 2014 W/X-series BRAVIA models

Unless I find a source which says otherwise, I would say it does not work with the TV in question.

- Nic

profile.country.DK.title
taavice
Explorer

Hi Nic,

I cant remember where but I read in some US thread that a guy had this sub and he had bought a Sony Oled tv and he said that it worked together, thats why I bought the sub but now I cant get it to work. 

I have just recived this from Sony. 

Hello Tommy,

Thank you for contacting Sony Video and Sound Support.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I'd like to inform that it will connect to the TV. It depends on the Bluetooth Version on the TV and sub woofer.

All the information, updates and answers about your product and all Sony products can be found at https://esupport.sony.com.

For additional support if needed, please feel free to write back to us or contact us by chat by clicking on "Contact Support" on the link above.

Our hours are Monday thru Sunday 8am to midnight ET.

Regards,

Sasha (C9JW)

Sony Video and Sound Email Response Team.

But I dont know what they mean when they say " It depends on the Bluetooth Version on the TV and sub woofer"  because I have read that all bluetooth can talk tougheter? 

Best regards 

Tommy