Join now - be part of our community!

Sony TDGBR250 3D Glasses Help Please

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
thisisull
Explorer

Sony TDGBR250 3D Glasses Help Please

Hi all,

I have a Sony KDL32HX753BU 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D SMART LED TV and bought Sony TDGBR250 3D Glasses to go with, assuming it would be easy.

There is almost no help on setting this 3d glasses up whatsoever.

I have attepted to charge the glasses, an orange light appears for a few minutes then goes, at this point I have left them on charging although there is zero feedback telling me if they are charged or not.

On switching them on a green light appears I put them on in front of the tv showing 3D olympics with what appears like 2 camera shots in parallel.

The glasses do nothing, what should they do? I call support, they havent even tried. I am completely lost getting these to work and rather pissed off with SONY for not at least putting a youtube vid explaining this. So i have wasted £90 on these 2 glasses unless someone can help me find out how to even check if the glasses are charged, and if so what should happen to get somethng out of this mistake i made buying them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
thisisull
Explorer

Thank you so much Catmambo, I'm waiting for another 3D transmission to try but that more information than i could have hoped for, sure it will help others.

Again thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Ok so when you have the two parallel, press the 3D button on the remote, select 3D display and change it to side by side and it will basically merge the two images. Turn your 3D glasses on, a Green LED will flash on the top I think and you should be all set.

There is a video here which should help too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gMIr5sDHWs&feature=relmfu

Hope this helps

thisisull
Explorer

Thank you so much Catmambo, I'm waiting for another 3D transmission to try but that more information than i could have hoped for, sure it will help others.

Again thanks.

Catmambo
Contributor

No worries - No need to wait :smileyhappy:,  if your TV is connected to the Internet, there is a free 3D demo channel within the Internet Video channels, where you can view a bunch of demo content for free, streamed over the Internet.

Thanks

thisisull
Explorer

Yup, spot on, tested and working, btw this is amazing, looking forward to content.