Join now - be part of our community!

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

profile.country.GB.title
davygravy
Explorer

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

Has anybody recieived there free xperia z yet from the w9 promotion?

93 REPLIES 93
makurk
Explorer

Yeah i have but no one can give me a straight answer, Im only told to wait and see and that they will deal with the order when they have time

STEVEB1244

I have joined this forum pacifically to express my disappointment with Sony over this promotion.
It was this promotion that convinced me to purchase Sony instead of from one of their competitors.
Not only to be disappointed by not
receiving the phone but by the obvious inability
or willfull neglect by Sony to honour their pledge to it's customers.
STEVEB1244

Do the Community Managers have any resolve or influence within Sony to find resolution to these problems.
The usual scripted replies to contact the help line in France, e-mail redemption numbers and promotion numbers, get a new redemption number etc etc are just distractions or red herrings as to my experience this does nothing except gain more platitudes but no solution.
I used to expect more of Sony before this experience.
ps. E-mailing senior management is fruitless as these are not even acknowledged let alone answered.
STEVEB1244

I would be obliged if anyone in the UK who has received their phone would confirm that fact on this forum. I know of no one but maybe they are the silent majority.
STEVEB1244

It would be good manners from the community managers to comment on my observations, state their names and e-mail addresses along with the managers responsible for customer relation concerning this promotion.
STEVEB1244

Browsing through Sony's promotion literature for this phone offer it appears there are two phones being offered of differing specification according to which TV was purchased something that was not explained me on purchase. Had I known I would have opted for a slightly smaller TV and the higher spec phone. The shop advert stated the phone was worth£400 plus and this was presented to me as an incentive to buy.
A clever bit of deception by non-disclosure and over-eger shop staff I believe.
Also note that in the small print this promotion is being presented not as part of your transaction in purchasing a Sony TV abut as a Gift.
Why would this be?
Do our experiences of the non arriving phones
amount to an escape clause by Sony claiming gifts issued are a
voluntary gesture and not contractural?
Assuredly this cannot be?
Not from Sony!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Just to let you know, you can edit your original post instead of creating a new post each time.  To do this, just click on the little cog wheel at the top of your original post and click "Edit Reply".  Edit the content of your message and click "post".

Cheers

STEVEB1244

Hi,
Thanks for the advice.
I was actually pressing the reply button to someone else's post on my I-pad and not trying to raise a new topic
Thanks again..
STEVEB1244

Lots of views but:-
No replies or observations,
No response from the moderators.
And nothing from Sony.
Is anyone there?
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi STEVEB1244,

You should have received a PM?