Join now - be part of our community!

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

profile.country.GB.title
davygravy
Explorer

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

Has anybody recieived there free xperia z yet from the w9 promotion?

93 REPLIES 93
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

Hi Same problem here have TV but no experia after 5 weeks, are Sony aware that this is not a good way to treat customers?
makurk
Explorer

61 days now and nothing.. can't trace the shipment still .. just says my order havent been checked yet still and at customer service everyone gives me a different answer, first a man says they have the documents but they haven't had the time to manage it yet and then this other woman says that they never received any documents.. 

I even called yesterday and then he said that all documents are ok and i should expect some weeks before they'll send the phone.. thought they would prioritise really old orders like mine.. I've googled this problem and many people seem to lack they're phone from this giveaway offer, but then a few have gotten them in 4 weeks so i don't know whats going on.. 

STEVEB1244

Not to sure what a PM is?
Could be a Post Mortem
for the promotion I suppose.
Could be a Personal Message maybe.

Either way I have received nothing let alone a phone!
But thanks for responding anyway.
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

@STEVEB1244 wrote:
Not to sure what a PM is?
Could be a Post Mortem
for the promotion I suppose.
Could be a Personal Message maybe.

Either way I have received nothing let alone a phone!
But thanks for responding anyway.

PM is a private message. I have just sent you another. We are doing everything we can to help.

andrfry99
Explorer

It's been over 6 weeks since I posted my claim documentation and 3 weeks since I got a second redemption code and still no phone. The free phone offer did tip the balance away from the equivalent Panasonic TV so it is disappointing.
makurk
Explorer

Same here..
andrfry99
Explorer

Phone arrived today from France, just over 6 weeks from posting the proof of purchases.
makurk
Explorer

Congrats. Still waiting
STEVEB1244

Thank you for replying Drew.

So PM means personal message.
I was hoping it may have been Phone Mobile.
Is this to my e-mail address?
Does it have answers to my queries and observation?
For instance, where are the phones?
Why is the selling mis-leading?
Why do the contact details supplied not reach those responsible for this poorly run promotion?
And most importantly what is actually been done for all of us in this situation.
Do Sony not realise what this is doing to their reputation?
Honest answers would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Steve.
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi, 

There should be an envelope on the right side of the screen where you can access your PM's.

Unfortunately some people are having issues in redeeming the promotion. I, along with the other Community Managers, have been flagging the posts in this thread, including yours, to the people responsible. They will be looking into it and/or getting in touch. 

We did the same for andrfry99 previously, who has now received the phone.

makurk - Yours has also been flagged.

Please keep me updated.