Join now - be part of our community!

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

profile.country.GB.title
davygravy
Explorer

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

Has anybody recieived there free xperia z yet from the w9 promotion?

93 REPLIES 93
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

Yes Sony are really iritatating me on this.
Nobody is going to sell me a TV with promise of a free phone and then not send the phone.
I am so angry with Sony about this i have words i could use but want to keep it clean.
Thefenceman
Explorer

Ive waited over five weeks
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi all,

Have you tried contacting the freephone number for an update on your claim? 00 800 25 25 60 60.

profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

Hi Drewde
Do you know what the freephone number is when ringing from Denmark?
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi jetkeep,

Have you tried the number above?

Thanks.

anaohrid
Explorer

we bought the 55" W905 on june, 2nd and sent the documents by registered post the 3rd, they arrived in france on the 5th.

still waiting for the phone. 68 days...

in the info it says 'we will send you your gift within 30 days. if it doesn't arrive within that time, we will try to send it asap.'. would like to try that line on my boss at the next deadline-project.

swedish customerservice isn't capable of writing proper swedish, the hotline is of no help. this from a worldwide established and well-known company like sony is just so embarassing.

such a bummer ... the phone is already outdated... :tired:

profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

Have tried the 00 800 25 25 60 60 does not work tried 0044 0080025256060 no answer.
STEVEB1244

Drewe,
It must be obvious to you that many of us have become victim to the deficiencies of the Xperia promotion.
Why do you not take up the mantle and provide us with tangible the information required to compel Sony into meeting their obligations.
To keep quoting the helpline number is just a Red Herring as it is anything but helpful
I feel as if I have been duped and taken for a fool by being susceptible to this unacceptable advertising and marketing campaign.
Others feel the same.
Common sense decrees Sony should be actively resolving this issue, if not to appease those maligned, then to stem the adverse publicity that will be forthcoming.
Your comment please?
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi,

There are people who unfortunately are having trouble receiving their free Xperia. I, along with the other Community Managers, have been flagging these to Sony. We are actively trying to resolve the issues and as you can see from replies in this thread, customers are starting to receive their phones.

We are doing everything we can to help and sincerely hope that you get your handset soon.

Thanks.

Hi,

Currently, it has only been approx. 21 days since I sent in all the papers & documents and now when I do the "Check status" it says:

"We have received your claim - your gift is sent via post"

But I haven't received any confirmation mail with the tracking number.

Shall I wait until I pass the 30 days as it says at the CONTACT US page or would you recommend me to call to the local SONY CS just to check?

Thanks for all feedback and replies.