Join now - be part of our community!

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

profile.country.GB.title
davygravy
Explorer

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

Has anybody recieived there free xperia z yet from the w9 promotion?

93 REPLIES 93
floorpeas
Explorer

Having a similar issue as many of you guys. I have been following the thread for the last few weeks hoping that Sony were getting their act together and messaging people regarding the process, though I dont have any communication, not even confirmation on the website using the redemption code.

Has been a month since I bought and registered online and sent off the stuff to France. Receipt was for 12th July and sent off the info on the following Friday after delivery.

Havent managed to get through to Customer Services and as a mobile only user, its starting to get expensive to keep calling the number.

:thumbsup: Whoooooo !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I got my Xperia Z today. It took exactly 24 days from the day I sent the papers to France.

Thanks a lot SONY !!!

As always...SONY RULEZ :smileyinfo:

:trophy: JIPPI !!!!  :trophy:

profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

Hi

Have finally received phone after 9 weeks and many contacts to sony support, hope you all get your phones, if not keep on contacting sony support untill they honour there agreements.
anaohrid
Explorer

72 days ...

still noooooothing ...

no phone, no mail, no info, no nothing ..!

at least the 905 is a stunning and more than brilliant piece of art! :heart_eyes:

marian14
Explorer

Sony received my paper work on the 20th June 13...6 phones calls to France...can not give anytime scale when I may receive my phone....now with trading Standards in the uk

Thefenceman
Explorer

i purchased my tv on july the 4th 2013 not even had a confirmation reply as yet fobbed off at the email and telephone stage so frustrating when you have paid over 2 grand for the good help anyone please

Thefenceman
Explorer

can anyone on here give me the email for the french customer service so i can send proof of purchase which they say they never had the gave me this over the phone sony.bravia@customsolutions.fr25412-3446

heeeeeeeeeeeelpppppp

jimmytimmy
Explorer

Just sent this email to sony. See if they actually reply...

Hi Sony

I want an actually answer to what on earth is going on with this Bravia promotion ?

Not we have a technical issue and our tech team is working on it because that was the same answer I've been getting for 3 months, surely you have shorter SLA's than that!

I can't believe for such a great well known company you can't even send a small email to let me know what's going on or even a phone call.

Maybe if you brought all your offshore HQ's together some communication would actually be passed round a lot quicker.

Either sort out sending the phone even though the ultra is coming out soon. Or send a Sony voucher to compensate the phone to purchase a different Sony product.

I am a big Sony fan and I don't want my views ruined by this experience.

Please contact me as soon as possible on my email or phone.

marian14
Explorer

redemption page  NOW BEEN TAKEN DOWN BY SONY......WHAT A SCAM...

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi. I can assure you that I've flagged all of your cases to Sony. As you can see by some replies in this thread, some people have started receiving their phones, and i hope you do too soon.

Thanks.