Join now - be part of our community!

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

profile.country.GB.title
davygravy
Explorer

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

Has anybody recieived there free xperia z yet from the w9 promotion?

93 REPLIES 93
anaohrid
Explorer

The phone arrived yesterday after well, almost three months! :party:

Thank you Drewde very much for your commitment - I got an email from the Sony Support Team (I know it has to be thanks to you as they used my emailadress from here) but I didn't even have to answer that mail as the phone arrived just the other morning, so they just got a 'thank you' as well.

Wish all of you guys who are still waiting good luck and keep up the hope. At least we have got something nice to watch tv on while waiting :yahoo:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

That's great news! Enjoy your new phone. :thumbsup:

LaraTwin
Explorer

Dear Drewde, if you can please help me too.
I'm waited from 18.06.2013, until now my phone.
Sended all documents needed in time.
I writed at Sony support (customersupport.ro@eu.sony.com) request (case:8975761), again i proved all documents...

8 days no response....
Wanted make a gift to my son, but only disappointed him...

anaohrid
Explorer

Hi again!

I have one last question regarding the phone:

I heard about the possibility of receiving a warranty-receipt for the z by sending in the purchase documents of the tv to a country-specific address. Does anybody know the address for Sweden? And what documents they ask for in specific?

Thanks a lot!

Clho17x2ac
Explorer

Have been waiting for 11 weeks. It's time it gets press coverage

---

Edited by Drew - Translated into English

matt.rozier
Explorer

still waiting on mine too, bought tv on 30 of june, sent all docs to sony on the 01 of july, registered online, got my code, etc.

never managed to send an e mail to the help, it point blank refused to go through, no matter how many times i tried, the help line is out of hours any time i am able to call.

Decided to be paitent and wait but getting a bit silly now.

love my sony gear, almost refuse to buy anything else and the phone was a big incentive to upgrade to the W9 from a top of the range X series that i just couldn't replace with anything else i looked at!

my xperia s is getting tired now....

Simon-H
Explorer

Hello Matt - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty getting in touch. If you send all of the information to me as a private message, I will ensure that all of the details are forwarded on to Customer Services at Sony.

Thanks,

Simon

matt.rozier
Explorer

thanks for the quick reply!

as luck would have it i just bumped into my neighbour who'd taken a delivery for me whist i was away, and it was my new phone!

supprised i never recived an email to say it was on it's way or the claim had been approved but delighted i now have an upgrade to my 'old' xperia S

I wish everybody else waiting on their phone the very best, Matt 

simolee65
New

Hi

Can anybody help me out with this? Case ref 9078600 completed all the relevant forms middle of July and still haven't received the forms I've rang customer services 5-6 times now and have been told its being shipped now I've just got off the phone with CS again and I've been told its out of stock and wasn't actually shipped?! To say I'm not pleased is an understatement I've been a loyal Sony customer for years but I don't understand why this has been so difficult?!
Wastetime
Explorer

Hello can you help me please I have been directed from the sony uk Facebook forum . More of time wasted by setting up an account. I've been trying to get my phone since July and having chasing daily since 9th September, I've been promised calls from managers but have never been called. I'm becoming even more frustrated after been bounced to this forum . I can see others have received their phone so I'm guessing the phones do exist ! My case number 9132325