Join now - be part of our community!

tv bravia frozen channel/program

profile.country.en_GB.title
pafinni
Visitor

tv bravia frozen channel/program

my sony tv bravia has frozen on teh channel/program - neither the remote nor the controls on the tv work, help?

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

well thats a first!!, can you get into the menu and try and do a factory re set, it may be a glitch of some sort and a reset may clear it.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi pafinni,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

If the above doesn't work, try turning the switch off at the plug socket on the wall, leave for 30 seconds & turn the swich on again are you able to then change channel..:smileyconfused:

profile.country.fi_FI.title
jokilki
Visitor

Hi Pafinni, did you solve the problem. I've got the same problem and tried all above but no results....

cocunin
Explorer

yes that worked for me

cocunin
Explorer

You have had 33 hits must be common fault

ricelane10
Explorer

tv screen is frozen on internet connection it just has blue circle revolving and intiernet sign with red no entry sign i have tired reset 5 times no joy can you help. george

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

What model TV do you have.  Are you able to provide a photo of this problem, as it may help.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Cessnapilot
New

Om experiencing the same problem...used the remote to change channels...channel switched and froze with a blank screen...shows the channel id but no pic and no sound and remote or manually make no difference..unplugged for 30 minutes...same thing