Join now - be part of our community!

TV update: Network issues with apps

Emily_F
Contributor

TV update: Network issues with apps

Hi everyone,

We’re really sorry about the recent disruption to your network services and we’re working hard to fix them. Thanks for bringing the issues you’ve been experiencing to our attention. These include:

Slow loading app icons

App icons not appearing

While most users have now seen these issues resolved, our engineering team are still working hard so we can resolve them for our remaining users as quickly as possible. If you are still experiencing problems with your network services, please contact Sony Support or, as ever, let us know here at the community so we can keep on it.

Thanks again for letting us know and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Emily

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.en_IE.title
redtopper1

apps all working now can u now clear up the motionflow issue on the kdl42w653 please

dawiddylich

You are right.there is no motion control settings like every other models.

Wysłano ze smarfonu Sony Xperia™
IanFerLav

Hi. I can't access anything apart from Sony's apps on my KDL42w654a because of a server problem. Is this horrendously intermittent service going to continue through the lifetime of this TV?
adam_cr

So, my apps are now showing but I can't use any because of an apparent 'server problem'. Hmm, it's definitely not my internet as that's working fine on other devices.

Come on, Sony. What with this apps issue, the disappearance of the motionflow settings and the random resets I'm starting to think this will be my first and last ever Sony product.

Bewesy
Explorer

My apps have stopped working again (apart from the pay to watch video unlimited app handily!) The apps on the Samsung smart tv in the bedroom are working perfectly. Really need to get this sorted as I'm rapidly losing faith in the so called 'premium brand'.
Hudbox
Explorer

No apps available again since last night. It seems once the weekend arrives the service starts getting flaky.
dawiddylich

my apps once works ok,once not at al,and it keeps me llog out from you tube which is annoying.+motion flow...so many issues for great tv.