Join now - be part of our community!

UNABLE TO VIEW LOVEFILM

rathi.baski
Explorer

UNABLE TO VIEW LOVEFILM

Hi,

Need help with Lovefilm!!!!!!

We bought SONY BRAVIA KDL-32W654A last month and a week back register for a one month free trial of lovefilm..Registered with sen and was able to watch movie for 2 days. After that, one day when trying to open lovefilm it says

"UNFORTUNATELY STREAMING IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH LINUX.

You can watch instantly on windows, mac(intel) or with any of the apps and devices listed in the how it works section". 

Now i dont know what to do about it. Can we not watch lovefilm anymore ?? Please can somebody give me any advise as am quite naive with technology..

many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I am assuing that you are using the inbuild app on the TV itself (and not connecting a laptop/pc to the TV)

I do not have a solution for you (and as of yet, others have not reported this issue), but what I can say is that is a very interesting error message indeed. 

I was on the understanding that Lovefilm dumped "Flash" and replacing that with "Silverlight" (which is not linux compatible).  However I was also on the understanding that this would not effect TV's

I would also suggest you emailing Lovefilm in regards to this issue as well - to see if they can suggest anything or shed light on this problem.

Cheers