Join now - be part of our community!

USB Wireless LAN adaptor for KDL-32EX723?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
42niall
Visitor

USB Wireless LAN adaptor for KDL-32EX723?

Hi, I want to get a USB wireless LAN adaptor for my KDL-32EX723.

It looks like UWA-BR100 is the only one available, but it's marked as an older model.

Is that correct, or should I look for a newer adaptor?  Thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

yes this is the correct one for your tv and is still currently available on the Sony site so not sure where you got it down as an older model but this is what you need.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

yes this is the correct one for your tv and is still currently available on the Sony site so not sure where you got it down as an older model but this is what you need.

42niall
Visitor

Hi, thank you very much, I appreciate that, I will go ahead with the order so - appreciate it.

ancousins

Hi

I thought the official Sony adaptor to be far too over priced, so I bought a Netgear WNCE2001 off ebay for around  30 quid. It connects to your router wirelessly, to your tv through the LAN port, takes about 2 minutes to set up on your pc, and so far ( about 4 months ) has worked perfectly for the catch up widgets and also via

homestream for movies, music and pictures from my lap top.

42niall
Visitor

Well thanks Ancousins, that's interesting, I have actually gone ahead with the Sony adaptor, but great to know there are some alternates that are compatible.