Join now - be part of our community!

very disappointing

lapta06
Explorer

very disappointing

5 months ago to the day i bought a new sony TV, the TV is great. However when i bought the TV i had the chznce to win a PS4. I won:) ya!!!

So filled in all the paper work sent it all off and was told i would have the PS4 within 4 weeks.

to quote the email

"After receipt of your proofs of purchase, and their validation, your prize will be sent to you within 4 weeks maximum."

So called them 4 times now, emailed them god knows how many times, and still waiting.

Called today and after an hour of being on hold i gave up.

Just wanted to let other users and sony to know how disappointed i am with them and will never be buying a sony product again.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As you can see from the following thread, you are not alone on this.  However, people have been getting their PS4s that they won - slowly.

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/general-chat/ps4-competition/m-p/1650663

If you can PM (Private Message) me the participation code, that you received, I maybe able to chase this up for you.  If you dont have this, or dont want to send it to me via PM, thats ok, it there are other ways to chase this up.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have escalated your issue to Sony with the information that you provided.  Hopefully Sony can trace back what is going on with your claim.  If I get any feedback, I will post back too.

Cheers

lapta06
Explorer

Thank you very much for taking the time on this matter.

lapta06
Explorer

Email from sony.
I hope you are fine.
The invoice that you sent wasn't clear enough.
We tried to get an exception for you but couldn't
Please be advised that we are not going to be able to provide a PS4 on this occassion.
We can offer 100GBP as a goodwill from sony.

what a joke

profile.country.en_GB.title
hcr_hassen

What does it mean "not clear enough"?

And if there's no valid receipt, why the 100GBP?

lapta06
Explorer

had to send in the receipt of the TV i bought.

Sent it twice but it wasn't clear. I have checked it many times and it is very clear.