Join now - be part of our community!

Where is registration code on Bravia W805A please?

SOLVED
Bravia2014
Explorer

Where is registration code on Bravia W805A please?

Hi there forum, just got myself the above TV. To install premium apps like Netflix I need to register my TV on Sony Entertainment network but I cannot find where my registration code is or how to 'link an account'? I must have gone through every menu item at least 4 times and I searched in the i-manual but nothing on linking an account.

Following this I get stuck at step 3 and 4 because I do not have the option for add account or link an account:

1. Connect your device to the internet.

2. Select the SEN icon on the home menu. If this icon does not appear, please check that your device is SEN enabled by checking the features of your device on Sony.com and set up a Sony Entertainment Network account via sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. please check the Service Status on sonyentertainmentnetwork.com as maintenance may be restricting your network access and check that your device firmware is up to date - you can find latest firmware information on Sony.com.

3. If your device includes the option to 'Add Account' select this option and follow the on screen prompts to link your account. You can now use network services!

4. If 'Add an Account' is not shown, select 'Link an Account' to get your activation code and continue to step 4.

5. On a PC or mobile device connected to the internet sign-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account. Go to the 'Devices' tab and select your device from the left of the screen and click on '+ Activate a Device'.

6. Enter the activation code from your device into the space provided.

7. Follow the instructions and choose your device PIN.

8. You can now use network services!

Could anybody please point out where/how I can do this on the Bravia W805?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Bravia2014
Explorer

YES!! that was it, found it 🙂

Thank you all very very much for tuning in, problem solved.

hamamkm
New

hi how are i just asking u if u can help me about activate code 

when i want make activate btween my ps4 and tv bravia model w800a the need code i going to my account after that the need a code but i didnt find that code from my tv the said go to link an account i cant find this an account 

so if u can help me 

best regards