SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
65hx923_cust11
New

Who delete threads here

This thread got deleted

Sony: Sony LCD TV
www.sony.co.uk/discussions/message/740905

Is there any logical reason for this? Any moderators please? I would sincerely thank some information.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

It's unusual for whole threads to be deleted..:smileyshocked:

Although sometimes posts can be removed by an Expert or Moderator if they feel that the posts are inappropriate, offensive, spamming the forum with off topic comments, libelous or defamatory or any other reason that contravenes the forums T&C's

But as I said it's very unusual..

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

what was in it?, anything inappropiate?, the moderators can and will do what they want, it must have been a right dig for them to do it!:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
65hx923_cust11
New

It was a guy asking for advice. I do not think that it was offensive. Your goodself posted in it.

Bravia55HX

must have been summat I said then!! lol

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

It's unusual for whole threads to be deleted..:smileyshocked:

Although sometimes posts can be removed by an Expert or Moderator if they feel that the posts are inappropriate, offensive, spamming the forum with off topic comments, libelous or defamatory or any other reason that contravenes the forums T&C's

But as I said it's very unusual..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Bravia55HX923 wrote:

must have been summat I said then!! lol

hahaha possibly..:smileylaugh:

Bravia55HX

Thalamus,

thank for the vote of confidence! lol, at least i hope i did'nt say anything inappropiate, i usually forget after i do things, they say dementia must be setting in!

flogger12345
Visitor

It's possible that it could have been moved to a more specific category. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

flogger12345 wrote:

It's possible that it could have been moved to a more specific category. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

No if the thread had been moved the url link would still point to the thread in the new location..:smileywink:

profile.country.SE.title
Midaz45645735684684567465

No worries - it happened to me too using vocabularies like "member" and being in other states than "normal"

regarding Sonys Bravia TV's inability not to recognize the forementioned state and automatically switch

to the proper content/channel using it's optional camera should a user wish to install one:smileytongue:

-Peter