Join now - be part of our community!

Yellow dot behind glass

profile.country.en_GB.title
Luven100
Visitor

Yellow dot behind glass

Hello. One month ago i have bought Sony Bravia kdl55hx853 from Sony Center with extended warranty. Yesterday I have discovered small yelow dot under glass. it is not a dead pixel nor dirty glass. It is something behind glass and its cover two pixels. Its visible on white background. My question is can this be solved somehow? I'v tried write an email to support centre but it says the service is curently unavalible. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
etritd
New

have u tired calling them?

If you are calling from England, Wales & Scotland, Please dial : 0844 8466 555 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.(7.9p per minute from a BT landline. Costs may vary for other networks). If you are calling from Northern Ireland or Eire, Please dial : (00 353) 1 413 1771 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday

Bravia55HX

Hi,

definately a foriegn body of some sort and should not be there, you should contact your dealer first and voice your concerns with him and ask him to get you a replacement if it detracts you from your viewing pleasure, since its only a month old your dealer should have no problem replacing it for you.