Join now - be part of our community!

3 Year Insurance pack PCGE-VPIP3?

zardoz
Visitor

3 Year Insurance pack PCGE-VPIP3?

I'm interested in the 3 Year Insurance pack against theft and damage PCGE-VPIP3, currently being promoted on My Club Vaio, but unless I'm missing something, the promotional material doesn't mention two important things; how much it costs, and where to buy it (searching the various Sony sites for PCGE-VPIP3 finds nothing).

Could somebody please give me a hint as to where I can buy this service pack?

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It should usually take 48hrs, I've told them about the post, so all we can hope is they reply soon

zardoz
Visitor

Thanks for trying to help Kee-Lo. Still waiting, is there any other channel I could use to get this done? The clock is ticking (must register withing 30 days of purchasing the warranty).

kee-lo_

There's the phone support, it's on www.vaio-link.com

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi zardoz,

There is a contact number, unfortunately for the UK, on this Sony site for those who want to purchase insurance but they may be able to offer you some assistance.. :thinking:

Failing that you could try sending a PM to Tweet2b the Club VAIO Administrator as I recall somewhere he posted that he had help set up the insurance... :thinking:

I hope this helps.. :slight_smile:

zardoz
Visitor

Thanks for the assistance guys, an email to the address on the page that Thalamus linked to seems to have resolved the problem (it's a different email address from the one quoted in the warranty instructions), my documents are due to be posted tonight. Now I can finally have a cup of coffee in the same room as my laptop 🙂

Still no word from Sony-b2b though. tsk tsk...

Thanks again,
Zardoz

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: You're welcome Zardoz, glad your insurance is finally sorted.. :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

Great news