Join now - be part of our community!

64-bit or 32-bit

HassanE
Visitor

64-bit or 32-bit

Hi People i have a FE31B Core 2 duo T5500 i wanna know if its 32-bit ir 64-bit, its really important please help me
Thnx fr all

12 REPLIES 12
Resonate
Visitor

Hi People i have a FE31B Core 2 duo T5500 i wanna know if its 32-bit ir 64-bit, its really important please help me 
Thnx fr all

Hi,

What Chipset does your model have :thinking:

--------EDIT-----

Sorry i forgot to say Welcome to ClubVAIO

HassanE
Visitor

mmm, i dont knw, where is that writen ? :thinking:
Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi HassanE and welcome to Club Vaio.

The T5500 is a 64 bit processor.

Have a look at the Intel Specifications

:wink:

HassanE
Visitor

Hi HassanE and welcome to Club Vaio.

The T5500 is a 64 bit processor.

Have a look at the Intel Specifications

:wink:

Thnks very much man, u really help me out :cool:

Resonate
Visitor

Thanks Blencogo found it in the end, i got dragged off to shops :slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

i got dragged off to shops

Buy anything exciting?

:thinking:

Lord_Olorin
Visitor

The T5500 is a 64-bit CPU. Be reminded however that you need a 64-bit OS to use 64-bit capabilities (i.e. "Long Mode"). I already posted a question about VAIO with 64-bit Vista but until now no response...

Resonate
Visitor

i got dragged off to shops

Buy anything exciting?

:thinking:

Well the Usual Nappies, Baby Wipes & what ever else the mrs pointed too :laughing:

Resonate
Visitor

The T5500 is a 64-bit CPU. Be reminded however that you need a 64-bit OS to use 64-bit capabilities (i.e. "Long Mode"). I already posted a question about VAIO with 64-bit Vista but until now no response...

Is VISTA 64 not on the same disc as the 32 Bit Version :smileyconfused:. I was under the impression that VISTA had the same OS on the Same Disk, However there is of course only one Serial so you choose before install.I could be wrong but my VISTA Ultimate i got on my XPS is in 64Bit as i had the choice when starting the clean install.... :smileygrin: