Join now - be part of our community!

A417 sound card driver prob

biggie944
Visitor

A417 sound card driver prob

Hi i had to put windows back in my laptop and i have no recovery disc's the problem is when i try to put the high definition audio drivers back in it says there is a problem and shuts my laptop down can anyone please help.:smileysad: :slight_frown: :slight_frown:

3 REPLIES 3
biggie944
Visitor

Hi i had to put windows back in my laptop and i have no recovery disc's the problem is when i try to put the high definition audio drivers back in it says there is a problem and shuts my laptop down can anyone please help.:smileysad: :slight_frown: :slight_frown:

biggie944
Visitor

i fixed this myself you couldn't fix a tyre you are a set of ******* vaio forums are a waste of time u will be better of just doing a google search.dont buy a sony.

Edited: Profanity

William
Visitor

i fixed this myself you couldn't fix a tyre you are a set of ****** vaio forums are a waste of time u will be better of just doing a google search.dont buy a sony.

Just goes to show the power of a Google search :smileygrin:

Perhaps you will try that first in the future. :cool:

Edited: Profanity