Join now - be part of our community!

Ar21s screen issue

qunbulah
Visitor

Ar21s screen issue

hi there the plastic border around the xblack screen is not touching the screen exactly the sides are but the middle part is not , just wondering if it is normal, its like its loose or somthing,

2 REPLIES 2
Sirnig
Visitor

hi there the plastic border around the xblack screen is not touching the screen exactly the sides are but the middle part is not , just wondering if it is normal, its like its loose or somthing,

Hi qunbulah! I have a AR21S and your problem caused me to examine my own screen. Using a single sheet of standard A4 copy paper (80gsm) I find that a corner of it will only slide under the LCD bezel in some places (lower left side looking at it) with difficulty and not at all in most other places. If you have gaps around the lcd screen which are much much greater then perhaps you shouls seek a replacement from your retailer/supplier. Hope this helps!

apierc1
Visitor

This sounds a little like the problem i have been having, I suppose the best thing would be to log the problem with Vaio Support but unless it is causing any problem with the screen functionality then there shouldn't be a need to get it sent away (unless the gaps are huge. :slight_smile: