Join now - be part of our community!

AV Dock for A-series...

inectarios
Visitor

AV Dock for A-series...

Hello again.. after a long long time..I have made a second attempt with the VAIO A-series AV dock. I sold the one I had and bought another one this summer since I got my hands on some VAIO Zone software this time. (that my A117s did not have). Well, still no luck.

The closest I got to getting the AV dock to work(talking about the TV Tuner since everything else works FINE), is to get the "TV" icon appear on VAIO Launcher but when I click on it, the whole thing just crashes.

I have literally tried everything I could thing of. Even downloaded U.S and Japanese drivers, software and utilities.

I have even found Service Manuals for the A-series that do not show any difference on the motherboard or other hardware (from what I can understand of course) between the supplied-with and supplied-without docking station laptops.

I would really really really appreciate ANY help from anyone who has tried to make the AV dock work with a A1xx series, or anyone who knows something about this matter.

- Thank you:smileycry:

2 REPLIES 2
inectarios
Visitor

Well, I'm glad that everybody ignored my post...LOL.. Anyways, because I know some ppl where looking to buy one of these and I happen to have an extra one let me know.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah sorry about that, I don't have access to one to help you out