Join now - be part of our community!

Claiming your copy of Vista...

bluefoam
Visitor

Claiming your copy of Vista...

Got a C-Series recently & was wondering how I claim my copy of Vista in January, nothing came in the box..

Does it get sent to me automatically, can I download it over the internet or do I need to apply for it?

72 REPLIES 72
Wickud
Visitor

So if i went through the whole ordering process, yet i still haven't got a confirmatory email does that mean i gotta do it all again? Is there n e other way we can get VISTA?

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I think you'll have to wait for Tweety2b to come back on Monday.

Waqz
Visitor

Thats so pointless. £17 for a cd to get delivered! Has anyone paid this price yet? Has anyone actually received them? Its not free is it.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Thats so pointless. £17 for a cd to get delivered! Has anyone paid this price yet? Has anyone actually received them? Its not free is it.

There's a good saying "you never get a free lunch", and this is the perfect example.

highroyds
Visitor

I've gone through the process of ordering but had no confirmation of the order and the status page says theres no order for my notebook.

I'm not worried that I've just given my details for nothing and still waiting for Sony Support to reply to me. :thinking: :slight_frown: :kissing: :worried:

Waqz
Visitor

Iv seen that. A few people hav been saying theyve received no confirmation email or something? Before i order can someone explain what the steps are iv heard you have to send some letter? Is it going to stay at £17 i was thinking it may come down if they realise some people havnt upgraded? Or maybe you could email them asking?

highroyds
Visitor

I've just gone through the process of checking my order again, and it still says theres no order to to email them. Now I've already emailed them once and I've had no reply from them for about a week.

It seems as no one can order the so call express upgrade from sony and it also seems as Sony Vaio arent bothered about their customers as I sent them an email and they havent replied either.

Some would say call them on the phone, but I havent had the chance to phone them thats why I emailed them via their esupport.

It would be nice to get some sort of reply from Sony about this problem.

Waqz
Visitor

Apart from the rip off price. Thers been a few people saying theyve received no email or something.

wheresmybeaver
Visitor

Hi guys, anyone know when the Vista Express Upgrade will be available in Ireland?? So far, offer only applies to the UK, France, Germany etc. Thanks

highroyds
Visitor

I've got a reply from Sony Vaio and they've told me to send an email to the company I purchased from:

Please email the following address with your query as all queries relating to the upgrade process with the exception of technical queries are being handled by a seperate company which is acting on behave of SONY VAIO and MicroSoft. 

The required email address is

MSTUPVISTAEMEA@MODUSLINK.COM

But as I've told them I've already emailed them and had no reply since ordeing the upgrade and still no confirmation of the order.