Join now - be part of our community!

Connected or not connected SOLUTION vaio update, vaio link etc

profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

Connected or not connected SOLUTION vaio update, vaio link etc

He, I think I found the problem.....now I have to find the solution. When I go to help & support center and choose the option e-support and suboption Acces your e-support I get the same message:
"You are currently not connected to the internet. Please verify your connection and try again. If you need more information on how to set up your internet connection, click a link on the left.
To set up an internet connection now, click HERE to start the New Connection Wizard".

Well I click on the HERE and then I choose the option "view wireless networks in range". Then I can choose to connect to a wireless network. But the strange thing is (since I am already connected) the view in wireless networks tells me I am Disconnected on my own network.....and I can only choose to disconnect from a disconnected wireless network. But when I choose to connect again everything freezes....

stange very strange...

ps Everything else works perfectly on the internet....

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

Well guys, I fixed the problem myself....this is the solotion for Help & support center connection problem and VAIO update program connection problems.

1. Go to help and support center
2. Click on support button
3. Click on the Supput option: "VAIO link"
4. Right here you should get the message that you are currently not connected to the internet. And that you should click HERE to set up one....Click on the HERE
Network wizard starts up....NOW if you have a WIRELESS connection DO NOT pick "view wireless networks in range". Just click on next and setup your network connection depending on your connnection.
When you are finshed VAIO UPDATE WILL WORK AGAIN, also VAIO LINK option in help and support.

GOOD LUCK