Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Perhaps if you give us an idea of the problem, someone here can direct you to the best place to contact.

Otherwise you can try the online contact form here: -

http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/

You will need your Vaio's Serial number to obtain the contact information.

:thinking:

Shafalichung
New

The Sony Xperia team have lied to me today and didn't call me back after call got disconnected. I called back and asked to speak to a manager (David) What a rude mannered person! He spoke to me like i was wasting his time and like he had better things to do.

never have i experienced this with Sony Playstation or other products.

When I asked what the complaints procedure was, he said you can contact questions.gb@support.sonymobile.com. However, he is a manager in a high position, so there is basically no point! he also said He'd keep it in house.

I could please do with getting some contact details for Sony head office general, rather then complaining to the Xperia team.

My family and I have Sony everything. Very good and loyal customers. Yet I had to remind David that he had started to raise his voice!!!! I can't believe I've been subjected to this sort of bad customer service from a manager!!!

I feel like bursting into tears right now.

anderstf
Visitor

I am experiencing exactly the same mate with a faulty brand new Xperia tablet Z! Sony's customer service is absolutely dreadful and I am appalled! I won't be resting with this even after the device is replaced!

Terrible company, and I'll never be buying Sony again!!

I am very pleased to find this message!

Despite being a few years on I think I am mirroring the problem you had!

I too have a Z model that has gone wrong twice and whilst the first time it was resolved, the second

I have not been had a suitable response to my many phonecalls, emails and letter!  I always held Sony in such high esteme but they are not living up to that place now and I feel very disappointed.

Sony Customer Services seem to have become very illusive and pinpointing the customer relations/complaints team has proved an arduous task.

I get exhausted with it and have to leave for a while but your message has spurred me on again!

Many thanks

Louise Ayling

vipin_jas
New

hi my name is vipin i bought 1 sony duo slide 11 in may 2013, and in july my daughter was using that and its just gone off next day morning i contacted sony and they arrange the collection from us, and that sit i have the worlds worst experience with sone really really poor ccoustomer service i recived, i had nothing heared from sony for about 10days then i contacted the flextronics on 01 aug to find out the repair status and been told it will be with us next week as they said repair is done and just waiting for 2 screws and then again nothing is heared from them then i contacted themback again on 08th aug and i was shoked when they said i have to pay £611.46 for repair as the somthing called ssd is missing fromit wich is not possible as we was using this, i refuse to pay for it and i asked flextronics to give me the sony head office number or a complaint team number so i will contact them but they refuse me to give that i sent 2 letters to sony europe ltd, the heights, brooklands, weybridge surrey kt130xw, but i never heared any thing from them then flextronics contacted me again and said pay £611.46 to get it fixed or pay £63 for return unrepaired i refuse to pay and told the lady that i am waiting for response from sony then she said she is going to email sony my number case number and my emailaddress so sony will contact me within 48 hours but samr nothing again then on 8th of oct they sent me the laptop back with more big damage to screen, hingies and then i found coustomer realation number on web and contacted them but same again spoke to about 4 difrent people and they still not doing anything no unswer to the quastion asked, very very disapointed service and still not solved pls if anyone give me there head office details or any other info as i got no helpfromsony at all 

zraeesy
Explorer

Did you find a useful address to write complaints to? I have had a most dreadful customer service experience with Sony in dealing with Xperia tablet Z.
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You could try using the contact details / online form in the relevant section

Here

In another thread @sgdavies says
"If you would like to log a complaint to Sony Customer Relations Office, please use the email below:

Cro.en@eu.sony.com"

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi @zraeesy 

welcome to the Sony User Community..:smileyhappy:

@jumpsuit has replied to your other earlier thread so hopefully he will be able to get someone to address your problems..

Dear Sirs

Since I acquired my new Sony computer in Miami Florida I have been inundated with spam messages on my mobile phone. I gave you the number as I was hoping to buy a smart watch and link it to my phone. In the end this couldnt be done but you still had my number. Can you please stop all these messages as despite texting back STOP they keep appearing using different mobile numbers. Kind Regards Ian Townsend