Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi iantownsend and welcome to the Community.

This is primarily a user based forum (e.g. the experts don't work for Sony)

If you write to the addresses in the posts above below above (with a bit more detail) they may be able to help. :slight_smile:

Edited by community manger Paula_C- corrected meaning

Re-edited by jumpsuit: The meaning was fine lol There were no posts below this one at that time to read, only those above (on the previous page)

emma.corlett
Explorer

Dear sony

Is there really no way we can reach your complaints department via email? or do we have to write to you as if it were still the 20th century? I have searched your site high and low for an email address to contact you regarding a complaint but there seems to be only a postal address. I feel that your choice to provide only a postal address is a way of putting customers off complaining about your services/products because it will cost them money/will take too long for you to respond. I have a complaint regarding a mobile device I purchased less than a month ago which I have constantly tried to remedy through the store I bought it from, however they have on three occasions failed to provide a solution. I would now like to speak to a member of sony customer services directly so I can explain the problem in detail and work out a solution. As you can imagine, fixing this problem is a matter of urgency as I need to be able to use my mobile phone on a daily basis, so writing to you is simply not an option as it will take far too long to provide action.

I am very very unhappy with the service provided by sony as a whole, aswell as the products I have purchased and if the problem is not resolved to a more than satisfactory standard, you can be sure I will never be a customer of sony again.

I am unsure whether I will be alerted if you respond to this post, so please could you contact me via email at [Edited by moderator to remove contact details.]

Regards.

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi there,

This sounds frustrating for you. Please do contact Sony Mobile about this, and they will be able to look into it.

Best wishes,

Pascale_F

spuddy39
Explorer

sony customer service is the worst c/s i have ever dealt with rude could not give me a straight answer i bought 2 psvitas for my girls for there birthday one psvita vol button broke with in a week waited for a email and link to print or post label to return took 2 weeks to come basicaly 2months with no console c/s said the console is with someone else i asked for there number dont have it can i speak to a manager no there aint one then he didnt like the tone of my voice and said he would hang up because im repeating myself so i asked him do you have kids he said no so i said  you dont know what its like telling one kid you cant have your birthday present and i cant tell you when because they dont no what a waste of time i will never buy any p/s product again

farnazfarnaz
Explorer

I have paid more than $2200 for Sony notebook, for a piece of junk!

I DID Waste my money.

It has lots of issues, internet disconnection, touchscreen, mouse,.....

I have “Onsite Warranty” means a technician should come to your house and repair it.

Spent more than 100 hours for 5 months over the phone and they told me that I have to send them my PC.

Finally they sent a very useless guy. He even did not know how to open the screws!!!

Now it is with the same problems in addition broken piece in the back!

terrybrown1

Telephone Sony HQ UK receptionist who is extremely helpfull and ask to be put through to the CRO team

+44 1932 816000

The issue you will have is :-

They do not care and when I asked for an escalation process I was told that the guy I was speaking to Mr. Anderson that he did not report to anyone.

Trust you ahve better luck than I had

so check it out.ive owned three playstations 3 in 4 years no support no.all they have to say is send it in and we will fix it for a fee.it seems to this consumer that it is a tipe of scam.does sony not beleave in support i think not.so now im an ex gamer because it just cost to much to keep fixing these product i think they are just giving up the ghost.sincerly ex sony fan.

letdownbadly

Do not even bother trying to contact Sony with any customer issues as they could not care less. In fact do not bother ever buying any more Sony products.

Since Monday this week i have been trying to resolve a product ( camera ) that is not fit for service. I pid extra to have the 3 year warranty on this but i might just have got the camer from a car boot sale for all the good Sony do.

I have wasted hours this week so far being constantly talked to as if i am some kind of idiot ( must be i paid for a sony product lol ! ), called a liar, refused to return my call etc etc and as for the Sony call centre do you all know its in Egypt ? thats how much they value us.

Well in the morning I am going to Sony HQ in Weybridge for a refund ! yes i realy am, taking a reporter from the local rag with me too. Probably get arrested but so what its not me whos the crook.

So from reading all of the posts it seems i am not alone in being [edit] on by Sony.  

[Edited: 1x profanity]

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi letdownbadly and welcome :slight_smile:

Before you take the villagers up to the castle can you let us know what problems you are experiencing?

Its possible someone may be able to help.

Also I am not sure how basing a call centre in a foreign country shows how much Sony may value customers lol.

Many companies do it.

For example firms such as Thomas Cook, eBay, Sky, Seatwave and Zumba Fitness have all outsourced aspects of their customer services to Bulgaria :wink:

I understand your frustration at Sony but before you storm the Bastille maybe explain a little more and we may be able to help? :slight_smile:

I'm have an awful time at the moment with sonos e-store. 

I purchased a Xperia T3 on Sunday, delivered on Tuesday, tried setting it up but wouldn't recognise a sim card.  Tried my sim from my Z1, still didn't work. 

Phoned and offered a repair which I turned down,  as it was brand new, was told that I would get a new replacement.  The phone was to be collected on Wednesday, but due to a mess up it had to be re booked and was collected the following Monday.  Tracked the package through DHL and was delivered back on Wednesday at 10.13.  Phoned Thursdays and asked why my replacement hadn't been sent, was informed that they haven't received my phone, which I told them they received it the previous day.  Was put through to a supervisor who said that I would get a confirmation and the phone would be sent out that day.  Friday came no confirmation, so my wife phoned and was told that no phoned had been order as a replacement, and was talked to in a rude manner so she told the eshop customer service agent to forget it and we would have  a refund.  

Forward to today (Monday) over 2 weeks since first ordered, and I have just received an email say that I cannot have a refund and the phone is being returned no explanation or anything, why would I want a faulty phone returned and what about consumer rights.

The service is awful, I will not be purchasing anything again from the Sony eshop, at least with Amazon and Argos they are helpful and value their customers, something that sony has forgotten.

Will be trying to get through again tomorrow, for an explanation,  but trying to get through is like seeing Satan at Sunday mass.