Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
Jodies100
New

We bought a surround sound back in September last year. It has all the wires missing so we wanted to send it back and get a refund. The first collection was arranged on 3 October last year. It took till 7 January for Sony to organise collection! I sat in on at least 4 days waiting, whenever I spoke to anyone they couldn't help, were rude, or promised to call back and never did, we finally managed to get it collected on 7 jan this year and now sony are saying that it isn't back in their warehouse and we can't get a refund until it is, despite them messing us around for nearly 4 months, and they are opening an investigation so we'll have to wait another 10 days for them to complete it before we get our money back! I have been astounded at the lack of customer service- £370 is no small amount of money and Sony just don't care! I've contacted trading standards I'm so annoyed. Yesterday they emailed after days of silence to say they won't refund yet until they've completed a 10 day investigation but that they will give us a £50 voucher for sony!! I've politely replied to say we will never be buying from Sony again and we would really just like our money back. Please, don't buy from Sony online, it's not a good idea.
Dhruvit
New

Hi I have complaint for my Sony Xperia c 2305 purchased and face big issue about
Phone. Last 6 month every time I am go Sony center but cannot solve my problem
So plz replace my handset and give new handset Ya solved my problem.plz reply
Eighter I have go consumer Foram. Don't purchase Sony phone bad Service
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Dhruvit,

This is essentially a user self help forum and Sony will be unlikely to reply to your problem here especially as this forum doesn’t cover mobiles.

I suggest you post your problem on the Sony Mobile community forum.

https://talk.sonymobile.com/

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
coeastw
Explorer

Sony customer service repair centre are unhelpful. Unfortunately they did not manage to fix the fault on my camera and I had resend it to them again after several unhelpful emails the eventually said sent it back to them which I did.

I and I can not belive how bad they have no regard for your concerns regarding a faulty product and they don't even answer you back when you e-mail them. They have now had my camera for over three weeks and I don't, know if they are going to send it back to me or even if they have fixed the fault. I have now e-mail watchdog
LokiSam

Customer services are useless!! (Incident no. : 15033-006360) I bought a bundle, GTA and PS3 slimline 12G Christmas time, 2 months later GTA updates and the PS is unable to update due to memory. That can not be legal to sell a product that can only work for 2 months. I contacted PS support and they first told me to delete everything, put in save mode, Select Option 3: Restore File System,Select Option 4: Rebuild Database and then select Option 5: Restore PS3 System, nothing has worked. They said I must pay for more memory or contact Rockstar because it's not their fault. Why sell a product that cant play the games?? I am sure every XBOX game plays on a XBOX but PS cant play its own games? Disgusting customer service!! I will be contacting trading standards if this is not resolved because I feel completely conned!!

I will never buy sony phones again.  Like you I have received the most awful customer service.  I am shocked by how bad Sony are managing their customer relations.  I also have a sony z phone.  Have had a string of problems with it.  It has been in for repair and sent back with the same problems.  Since then, trying to get hold of information I require to send it in again has been impossible  Im told that Sony will only repair and not replace.  I spoke to a customer services rep who didnt even have records of me having sent the phone in and who just kept repeating the same line like a robot over and over again.  No connection to me as a person.  Im furious.  I have a £500 handset that has never worked properly and I cant seem to move forward with this at all.  Its no coincidence that my contract expires in September and very convenient that I cant get hold of information at the moment- because after September it will not be their responsibility.   One very troubled sony customer

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @dianelester and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we don't cover phones on this forum.

Perhaps if you posted your problems in the Xperia forum Here

you may be able to get some more help.

sonyruss1972
Explorer

I'm experiencing similar problems with Sony support - emails have been ignored and phone calls have been a waste of time. I recently ordered a new 4K TV and sound bar but instead received an order addressed to someone else. I'v had no explanation for this or confirmation when my actual order will be delivered. Sony support appears virtually non-existent and not at all concerned about their customers.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @sonyruss1972 and welcome to the Sony user community :wink:

That does sound odd, I'm sure Sony would like to know about wrong deliveries etc.

I will escalate this for you, are your contact details correct in your profile?

(Someone should be in touch with you in a couple of days.)

Also do you have a case number from your phone calls ?

sonyruss1972
Explorer

This is the email reply I received:

"Thank you for contacting Sony store online, We do apologize for any inconvenient happened  in the delivery process we are working on your dispute and we will contact you soon for updates.

Thanks
Sony store online team"

How confident can I be that I will actually receive my order when whoever responded to my email cannot even write a grammatically correct sentence?