Join now - be part of our community!

Dissapointment......

cosmicremedy
Visitor

Dissapointment......

Just to say is anybody else who feels dissapointed that they didn't invest in an i pod instead of the vaio portable? Have now owned mine for over a year i am now looking to "upgrade" to a 60gb i pod.... There's was a moment where the Vaio pocket did have the edge over i pod, but with all the newer version over the past 6 - 10 months, i feel the vaio has been left behind a bit. Such a shame for a great looking piece of kit! And i know that technology move that fast that this is inevitable, but apple just have the edge over Sony unfortunatly in the portable music player market!

There's just been to many moments of frustration!

5 REPLIES 5
scaramanga
Visitor

I agree....

Conor456
Visitor

I agree. I've had my vaio pocket for a year now too and am thinking of dare i say it 'upgrading' to a ipod 60GB. I think the video playback is worth the change. One of the reasons i bought my vaio was because i didnt want to be a sheep and get an ipod like everyone else.
Upon reflection - if you cant beat em join em! Not even the mighty sony is close to competing with apple in this market.

Kris1990
Visitor

haha.

i have a ipod video. lol.

the video playback is realy good quaity

profile.country.de_GB.title
renemathys
New

I cannot agree. I am absolutely happy with my sony vaio pocket 40GB. I do not wish to have an ipod. My sony is great and I don't want to have anything else. René

chris_lewis
Visitor

FWIW I use an NW-HD1, for an out and out music player its brilliant! superb sound (once you hack the volume), 25hrs+ battery life for over 1 yr and still going strong. Smaller, lighter and just better than an ipod!