Join now - be part of our community!

Dolby Driver Version 7.2.7000.6.

SOLVED
profile.country.el_GR.title
@3247248200019685
Visitor

Dolby Driver Version 7.2.7000.6.

Just yesterday i installed the latest update of dolby home theater by my driverscanner.  Since then, every time i open my windows the following message shows up: " The current dolby audio driver version is 7.2.8000.13 and the software application expects driver version 7.2.7000.6. please install a valid driver and software application combination". I have no audio on my .mp3 .avi .mkv. etc files, yet the sound works perfectly on my videogames and on my browsers like youtube etc.

I 've searched the internet for the specific driver or a thread with related issue but i can't seem to find any.

If anyone could help with this problem i 'd really appreciate it, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Welcome.

It looks like the driver version must match the installed software application.

I suggest you roll back the driver to Version 7.2.7000.6 to match the Sony installed
Dolby® Home Theater® v4 application.

http://www.dolby.com/gb/en/consumer/technology/pc/dolby-home-theater-v4.html

Personally, I would not blindly follow recomendations from these driverscanner websites.  They can be dangerous as drivers are often modified by Laptop manufacturers to best match their hardware.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Welcome.

It looks like the driver version must match the installed software application.

I suggest you roll back the driver to Version 7.2.7000.6 to match the Sony installed
Dolby® Home Theater® v4 application.

http://www.dolby.com/gb/en/consumer/technology/pc/dolby-home-theater-v4.html

Personally, I would not blindly follow recomendations from these driverscanner websites.  They can be dangerous as drivers are often modified by Laptop manufacturers to best match their hardware.

:thinking:

yenner
New

mi laptop tiene problemas de audio. se escucha chilloso y me sale un mensaje que el controlador de audio dolby correspondiente es 7.2.7000.6. lo que pasa es que actualice mi laptop a windows 10 despues que la actualice el audio quedo asi y no se como solucionar este problema