Join now - be part of our community!

Drivers for GeForce Go 7400? Where?

Bleh
Visitor

Drivers for GeForce Go 7400? Where?

Where on Earth do I get my drivers for my VGN-FE31H GeForce Go 7400?
Tried to install from Nvidia site ,says no drivers can be found your video card :slight_frown: Other then that couldnt find anywhere else on the i-net .
Tthank you

8 REPLIES 8
George.m
Visitor

Hi Bleh
Try to find it here :slight_smile:

Bleh
Visitor

The link is dead

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Try this link . There doesn’t appear to be an updated driver but you will find the original in the pre-installed drivers download.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
moaiddip
Visitor

Hi,

and if I would like to install standard drivers from nvidia, is there any way to do this?

George.m
Visitor

Hi moaiddip
Use the link that rich912 made and download the preinstalled drivers and utilities.good luck :wink:

moaiddip
Visitor

George.m: yes, thank you, I already have that driver and other preinstalled utilities. I was thinking rather about using drivers from www.nvidia.com than from vaio site. So, is there any chance to use them instead of 'from vaio site'?

paulabonastre
Visitor

Hi, If you have the preinstalled drivers you can install then from:
my PC-> (rigth button->properties)-> hardware-> devices administrator,
Then you will see a yellow question mark for a screen adapters or somethink like this,I´m spanish so,sorry for my english and if is not thesame words in the english version of windows, then if you press the rigth button -> update controller,you can choose the nvidia controller you have downloaded previosly, and they will be stalled.
You will see the results when you reboot your PC.
I hope this will help you

moaiddip
Visitor

Ok, I've resolved my problem - installed mod drivers specially for geforce go gpus. If You're thinking to do the same - don't do it! Notebook is unstable after such upgrade.
Thanks