Config:

i7 - 1.73Ghz - Turbo boost tecnology

Nvidia - Geforce 310M with Cuda

Win7 Home Premiun - 64-Bit

500GB - HD

4Gb - RAM

-----

Now my problems:

FN+KEYs Are not working.. I would back the computer for factory format but, (OTHERPROBLEM) ALL the vaio programs are not working too.. I open they and Win7 give a mensage - Vaio Care has stopped working, Windows are trying to solve the problem -

And the Audio is another problem.. Only Windows Sounds works, Games, Musics dont work

--When i turn on the computer, gives 2 error mensages DNNiStarup.exe has stopped working, Windows are trying to solve the problem AND Vaio Mensager has stopped working, Windows are trying to solve the problem

---

I dont want format it cuz they would install "Pirate" Windows7 Version and in portuguese (My keyboard is in english)

I need help cuz im a gamer, musician, designer and programmer

---

Thanks for att...

Adriel.

Message was edited by: -Cass-

Edited for personal information

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Adrielll
Visitor

Hey Rich,

Thanks for the help, but i already solved the problem, i remember i made a systemrestorarionbackup 31/08 so i rolledback all, and now all is working fine

Thanks,

Adriel.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Adriell,

This is not an EU model – seems to be USA – and this is an EU Support user forum.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=VPCF13UFX&LOC=3#/howtoTab

As you are experiencing so many problems the easiest solution would be to return it to ‘As Delivered’. Tapping F10 at boot to enter the Hard Drive Recovery Utility should return your notebook to factory settings with a valid OS and all of the original drivers and software. Be aware that this process will wipe all personal data and third party software.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
Adrielll
Visitor

Hey Rich,

Thanks for the help, but i already solved the problem, i remember i made a systemrestorarionbackup 31/08 so i rolledback all, and now all is working fine

Thanks,

Adriel.