Join now - be part of our community!

Font size & screen blinking

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
decebalus
Visitor

Font size & screen blinking

Hello,

I am trying to solve a problem regarding font size and screen blinking. The font its quit small and hard to read at my programs, i run McAfee, fonts are small, at my football manager 2012 fonts are so small that i cant play it. I did some settings but i just change the size from meniu bar, desktop icons, from small to medium or large. The screen resolutoin is the recommended one.

Another problem is whenever i plugg in or take it off the charger my screen blinks, its something unusual for me. I have wind 7 and a Vaio serie S VPCSE.

Thanks for your support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi decebalus,

To adjust font size open Control Panel > Personalization, and then in the left hand pane click ‘Adjust font size (DPI)'.

The screen blinking problem that occurs when changing from power adaptor to battery may be connected with change in power plan, so is possibly normal as screen brightness is probably set to reduce when on battery power.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi decebalus,

To adjust font size open Control Panel > Personalization, and then in the left hand pane click ‘Adjust font size (DPI)'.

The screen blinking problem that occurs when changing from power adaptor to battery may be connected with change in power plan, so is possibly normal as screen brightness is probably set to reduce when on battery power.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat