Join now - be part of our community!

Forum Suggestion for you top guys

apierc1
Visitor

Forum Suggestion for you top guys

Hello, as indicated this is a wee suggestion, I don't know if it is something really wanted by other memebrs but I was thinking it might be usefull to maybe under say notebooks have a category for different models of Laptops or something, just like the series, so FS series, FE series, AR series etc, just so people can look up at information specifically about their model easily such as useful tips or to see if a particular problem seems to crop up on a particuar machine, just a suggestion :slight_smile:

7 REPLIES 7
Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

...just so people can look up at information specifically about their model easily  :slight_smile:

A bit like using the Search function you mean? :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

:smileygrin: Rizla.

Its not a bad idea but I think if you take that route you'd also have to list the desktops too. I think it would fragment the forum too much, but you never know.......

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

I agree it is a good idea but also agree with Jumpy in that it would probably fragment the site.

Although I was being a tad flippant in my reply I think if someone does own say an FS series and puts that in the search and it should, in theory, provide you with most of the posts relating to that series. Not perfect I know but a solution for the newbies wanting info on their machines.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It would be very difficult in practice, plus a lot of people would be nervous to post incase it's the wrong forum

apierc1
Visitor

I like that kee-lo, perhaps there should be a rule, post in the wrong forum and you be banished forever :devil:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Don't give them ideas :laughing:

apierc1
Visitor

Hehe I was just kidding. Or was I :devil: