Join now - be part of our community!

freebies

debege
Visitor

freebies

Hi guys,
Ancient (senile) Brit in need of help....I have just bought my ' vaio ar21s', and as a total moron on PC`s, the first thing I managed to do was loose the link to the' freebies' that were on offer...I believe they were in the ' register here' area, but I cannot locate them again....HELP...hate to loose freebies :smileygrin:

What was on offer was 6 blu-ray movies and a blu-ray blank disc, had to print off a claim form and post to an address here in England...sadly, I lost the damned link so cannot print :slight_frown:
Anyone know how or where to retrieve this?

Thanks in advance people, Dave.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi debege,

Welcome to Club Vaio, :slight_smile:

It may be worth contacting Vaio-link and asking them for assistance with this.. :thinking:

Vas
Visitor

Here is the LINK

PS. Let me know if the Blu-Ray movies works.

debege
Visitor

Here is the LINK

PS. Let me know if the Blu-Ray movies works.

Hi guys,
many thanks for your quick replies, I will try to find what I need on there.
I certainly will let you know vif the movies work, as soon as I get one :laughing:
Thanks again, Dave.

debege
Visitor

Hi again peeps,
Tried the link, and it worked a treat....(so don`t laugh....to irriots like me, that is like a miracle... :laughing: )

So,I reached the bottom of the page opened up by the link, and there was another link there saying "Click here to download and print the application form" (or words to that effect).

When I attemted this, the result was just a blank page!!!
Tried it several times-same result, plus....it seemed to cause AOL to close down at the same time....each time :cry:

However, when I emailed that page to a friend, he could open it and print the form , no problem.....Whats that all about???

Thanks for the previous help guys, hope some kind person with a full set of brain cells (how I envy you :laughing: )can help me with this one as well.

Cheers lads, Dave.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi debege,

Try opening the link Vas supplied earlier with Internet Explorer, you should find this in Start > All Programs..

Then right click on 'Click here to download Blu-ray FREE film claim form' and select Save Target as..

A new window should open then select desktop from the options on the left hand side and then click save..

Once downloaded goto the desktop and click on 1159199135657.pdf, this should now open in Adobe Acrobat reader..

Hope this makes sense... :slight_smile: