Join now - be part of our community!

FZ21S problems with sound

fairlo
Visitor

FZ21S problems with sound

Hi all any help would be much appriciated.....

The hard drive went beely up on my new FZ21S So far i have been waiting for 5 weeks for a recovery DVD, anyway i am running XP on an alternative hard drive to keep me going until Sony sort out their customer service but in the meentime my laptop has developed another problem.

Whenever the sound is turned on, if i touch the back of the screen the sound made is amplified through the laptop speakers........if i speak at the back of the laptop screen my voice comes out of the speakers on the laptop...

does anyone have any ideas as this seams like a really strange fault to me.

Also the keys on the left hand side of the keyboard seem to be higher than those on the right
am i being picky? but for £900 i expected better quality.

thanks all

2 REPLIES 2
helloimgeoff1
Visitor

Where did you get your laptop from? If it's a store in england go in and demand a new laptop off them, or at least for them to sort out that they repair it for you. Failing that, get a refund - then buy a new laptop.
As long as it's less than a year old, they have to do at least one of those things if you have the proof of purchase.

Slavakurskiy
Visitor

Hi all any help would be much appriciated.....

The hard drive went beely up on my new FZ21S So far i have been waiting for 5 weeks for a recovery DVD, anyway i am running XP on an alternative hard drive to keep me going until Sony sort out their customer service but in the meentime my laptop has developed another problem.

Whenever the sound is turned on, if i touch the back of the screen the sound made is amplified through the laptop speakers........if i speak at the back of the laptop screen my voice comes out of the speakers on the laptop...

does anyone have any ideas as this seams like a really strange fault to me.

Also the keys on the left hand side of the keyboard seem to be higher than those on the right
am i being picky? but for £900 i expected better quality.

thanks all