Join now - be part of our community!

google chrome keeps zooming in and out

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
bladesman1889
Visitor

google chrome keeps zooming in and out

Hi all,

Since getting my new Vaio EB3JOE ive been using Google chrome as my default browser and during an average surfing session of say 1hr the page will zoom in and out by itself forcing me to keep having to manually click on the spanner in the top right corner and resizing the page.

Is there a reason why this is happening ? am I doing something without realising on the trackpad ?

Is there a way to set the zoom to a permanant size (like 100%) ?

This is my first laptop so I am still getting used to the difference of an old keyboard etc.

thanx in advance

Ben.

ps, it just did it as i was about to finish typing this :smileymischief:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi veryberry16 and welcome.

If you go to Control Panel -> VAIO Control Centre you can change the Trackpad Settings.

:wink:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bladesman1889
Visitor

So I think I have found a solution on another forum. It may have been the 'Multitouch Gesture' feature on the Trackpad so I have disabled it and reduced the sensitivity and hopefully this will solve the problem.

veryberry16
New

Hi,  just got a new VPCEL1E1E model, driving me nuts, keeps zooming in/out like yours, how do i disable the multitouch option? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi veryberry16 and welcome.

If you go to Control Panel -> VAIO Control Centre you can change the Trackpad Settings.

:wink:

veryberry16
New

Hiya,  thanks for replying.  Have gone to control centre but could only disable the pointer not change any of the actual trackpad settings.  Any ideas?

ali2311
New

Thank so much for your help, have tried what you said... disable zoom in the touch pad.. and yes its worked.. many thanks