Join now - be part of our community!

help plese dv...d

ciccione
Visitor

help plese dv...d

dear,

so i have the same problem about the DVD, i know there is a forum but nobody take care about my problem.

My DVD/CD-ROM is MATSHITA UJ-832D.
i have alredy read the post http://www.club-vaio.com/clubvaio/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=36996
but this is my situation:

1- my firmware is 1.7 and there is not firmware update(not in vaio link and not in web side)
(at vaio link there is update for 842 only)
2- i dont have a restore date so i can not come back.
3- in Device Manager hardware DVD working correctly, no error code and no yellow triangle
4- Tryed already to uninstall the driver and rebooting the system, no good results
5- change the brand TDK, Verbatim,ecc. dont change the result. I can try only with two software. no good resulds.
6- i no want to try liquid lens cleaner, my vaio is still in garanty. Why should be a lend problem when befoare everything worked perfettly?
8- well i shoud becakup my data by DVD burner, but it doent work. Why sould buy a HD external for a sony problem?
9- It s crazy what s happening with DVD at vaio costumers, befoare the dvd werked great, now it doent work anymore.
i would like to install a old driver but i dont undestand where is located the DVD driver in the "Original Drivers Package" (there are a lot of folders as audio,camera,ecc but not DVD or something like that.)
Sony knos about the problem, its not costumers fall, so dont do something?
Please let me know what i should do now.

please, please, please!!!

0 REPLIES 0