Join now - be part of our community!

HELP! SonicStage Won't Accept My Tracks!

joe_busby
Visitor

HELP! SonicStage Won't Accept My Tracks!

Not simple answer. Have all updates (cept SS3.0, found out incompatiability the hard way), know how to use the software.

When i add files to my library, about 2/3 of them are only half recognised by SS. It can play them, but not much else. It doesnt know most of the Artist names, sets total and individual times (to all tracks afflicted) at 00:00:00, and when i try and copy them to my VP i get the message:

"Cannot load the rights information for the selected tracks."

Help?

4 REPLIES 4
kikelone
Visitor

Im not spanish people but you can try to convert the files into mp3 files with other program for example a music converter amp powethe and not to preserver the id tags. its easy and run.

kikelone
Visitor

sorry i try to tell you that Im not english. Try to do with this method and tell me if you can accept this tracks.My english is poor but is enought to comunicate with you.regards

RubenBCN
Visitor

Kikelone is right.
You can try to edit these MP3 with a music converter (I use Audacity, very easy), then save them again, and they've lost the tags so you can now transfer them easily.
Good luck.

MadarbWoT
Visitor

you didnt mention what kind of music files you've got...
if they are in any strange form or something you should expect sstage not to understand them,but if it's mp3 or atrac then you do you have a real problem.

i propose you use some program to convert your music to mp3 just like rbn said.