Join now - be part of our community!

Help

LouisBibby
Visitor

Help

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to replace the cover on your laptop as my has a couple of very noticeable scratches on and was wondering if the shell could be replace.

Anyone knows anything your help would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows ideas of where or what could be done if possible.

Thanks a lot Louis.

4 REPLIES 4
LouisBibby
Visitor

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to replace the cover on your laptop as my has a couple of very noticeable scratches on and was wondering if the shell could be replace.

Anyone knows anything your help would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows ideas of where or what could be done if possible.

Thanks a lot Louis.

PS... This is a VGN - FZ21S

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi LouisBibby,

you can either contact Sony Vaio Support via phone or E-support, use the following link: Sony Vaio Support

Or

You can try an obtain the parts yourself from a company something like Nexttronics

Or

have you thought of a Lapjacks as a cheaper alternative solution.?

Lapjacks are made from a high quality adhesive vinyl which you apply to the laptop lid to personalise and protect your notebook computer, click HERE to read more..

fubbe
Visitor

hi, thanks for the lapjack hint. its a nice opportunity to avoid scrachtes. will buy one for my fz21z. besides that, the visual effect is great !

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

hi, thanks for the lapjack hint. its a nice opportunity to avoid scrachtes. will buy one for my fz21z. besides that, the visual effect is great !

:cool: You're welcome fubbe.. :slight_smile: