Join now - be part of our community!

How do I remove the stickers?

Wan-Hi
Visitor

How do I remove the stickers?

... without harming the colors of my laptop chassis?

26 REPLIES 26
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

LOL, my Hifi came and is without any stickers. I know what I buy and have. The is no need to read it everday.:smileytongue:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah hate those stickers on things like "new and improved bass bin"

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Yeah hate those stickers on things like "new and improved bass bin"

ROFLMFAO

yeah

or, megabass, true3D sound. 4000 watts!!!, and so one. I think they make it only for young kids. LOL

kee-lo_

Yeah it's lame

Fuzzillogic
Visitor

I really wonder which marketing-droid actually thinks we customers like those stickers. "Centrino!" "WiFi!" "Ati!". YES I KNOW THAT, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it, thank you very much!

But with fingernails you can get rid of them.

kee-lo_

You can buy funny ones to replace them like monster inside

Wan-Hi
Visitor

i guess brand stickers (like "designed for ms", "intel inside", etc.) are part of the contract that all notebook manufacturers make with the components company. if it's so, that would be a bad habit, but understandable from the commercial point of view. every company wants to advertise its products as much as the customers' patience allows it.

what really bothers me are those stickers that tell me what's inside my notebook. they increase production costs, annoy a good part of the customers and are useless after all. ok, most employees of big stores don't know much about hardware if you ask for more technical details. but every single shop has a price tag with specs infos right next to its products. so where's the need for such stickers? manufacturers of x86-based notebooks could really learn from apple regarding this subject.