Join now - be part of our community!

How to have the Recovery disk for Netbook PCG-C1MWP ?

SOLVED
jerix7
New

Hello !
Have damaged my Sony PCG-C1MWP windows xp systeme. So, i have formatted and reinstalled it whith Windows SP3. But, none of the drivers i'have downloaded from Sony want to be installed. I'm so bored and need help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jerix7,

welcome to the Soy User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Did you buy your PCG-C1MWP in Europe because I thought this model was from the US..

If I am correct then your Vaio was supplied with a set of recovery disc's but if you have misplaced them then you may be able to purchase a set of recovery disc's using the information in the following link - How to purchase recovery CD/DVDs for computer products..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jerix7,

welcome to the Soy User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Did you buy your PCG-C1MWP in Europe because I thought this model was from the US..

If I am correct then your Vaio was supplied with a set of recovery disc's but if you have misplaced them then you may be able to purchase a set of recovery disc's using the information in the following link - How to purchase recovery CD/DVDs for computer products..

jerix7
New

Thank you Thalamus for your quick reply. Yes my device is an US model.
Since my preview post, i've found on web a good RAR file which contains all of my device drivers. I'm so glad !
But, afert install all of them, my device run too slowly under Windows XP SP3.
It's certainly duet to my configuration Processor (800 MHz) RAM ( 256 Mo) !!!
But i could close that post and try another to fix this problem.
Overall, Great thanks to you for your help ! :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome Jerix7..