Join now - be part of our community!

i have had my notebook for 2 weeks and run out of space!

inca
Visitor

i have had my notebook for 2 weeks and run out of space!

I have added microsoft office (professional) and itunes - how can i free up space. I need to dowload realplayer so i can listen to the archers. Help!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Psaila
Visitor

I have added microsoft office (professional) and itunes - how can i free up space.  I need to dowload realplayer so i can listen to the archers.  Help!!!!!

Ha I knew I was not the only VAIO user in to the archers ..I loved it at one Time .
Do it Online With the BBC Or Via ARCHERS

TygerTyger
Visitor

Your question is a little vague........presumably you are looking for a deeper answer than 'Delete something you don't want?' I find it a little odd you have run out of stuff after two weeks anyway.......are you sure you don't have more than one partition, and so far have only used the one?

When you go into My Computer, where it says drives there should be a CD/DVD drive, and a drive called C:. How much space does it say is left? is there another drive called D:? How big is your hard drive in total, and have you put a very large amount of music on your drive from iTunes? If you have simply run out of space from putting a lot of things on your computer, I'm afraid the only solution is to buy another drive or delete something you aren't attached to.