Join now - be part of our community!

i m sorry but i start to "hate" my vaio!!!!!

hamazing
Visitor

i m sorry but i start to "hate" my vaio!!!!!

hey,
i m very very angry about my AR 21M really,i bought it last year,and you know the AR 21 M is a DUAL 2 CORE processor "as they say hhh" but the matter is that processor is too slow it is incredible,i formatted it many times but the same thing it still slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!as a pentium 2,well i dont understand the reason why?!! is it a DUAL core problem or is it just mine,i mean i am the only one who have this problem,DO YOU????
i've 1Go of RAM dude!!it should be a lightning "PC" but well :slight_frown: it is really anoying me :thinking:

any solutions? please....

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I think that could be your problem...1gb of Ram isn't alot when dealing with Vista.

It also depends what apps you are running and what you are trying to do, plus if you are running lots of sidebar gadgets, aero scheme etc.
There may be another problem but that is what stands out to me at the moment.

hamazing
Visitor

hi, it is me again,well i just want to say that i m running on windows XP media center!!and there is no gadgets no sidebars....when i say it is slow i mean it is slow for simple things of life :wink: ->13 seconds to run mozilla or iexplorer for example!!!!
i m sorry if i m bothering you dudes

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi hamazing,

It is difficult to advise you because it could be so many things. Remember some things run at the speed of your internet connection or at the speed of your hard disc.

Have you tried downloading something like the free for 30 days version of TUNE-UP UTILITIES and run all the Registry Cleaning tools and the other Optimisation Tools. You may be surprised how much difference a good 'Tune-Up' can make.

:wink:

simonkoleznik
Visitor

I recently bought AR51J, I have successfully downgraded to XP and everything seems to work till last week. The computer started to act like a moran. When I wanted to start it, it doesn't! The green light on the Power-On button lights but nothing happens at all. I tried to powered it on batteries then without it and many other combination and still nothing.

Have anyone experienced something similar? :thinking:

Regards,
Simon

hamazing
Visitor

thks Blencogo,
i ve tried the "tune up"it s just great thks a lot
but i ve got a problem,a very hardluck 😞
my laptop was broken ill give it tomorrow to the vaio mantenance service : a hinge problem
thks a lot