Join now - be part of our community!

Ink coming off?..

nunodc
Visitor

Ink coming off?..

Hello...

I've got a FE11S for a month, and today something interesting happened... I pressed the volume down key, only to notice half the ink on it came off and was sticking to my finger.. it's weird as I pressed the key normally, and when I noticed it I even thought that maybe there was something on top of it or whatever, but the ink did come off...

Is this supposed to happen?.. i know it's nothing big, but my fingers were not greasy, sweaty, or anything, and considering I haven't been playing with ink-dissolver, I am not very happy with this... everything still works fine, but it looks pretty much awful, now...

Anyone experienced a similar thing?..

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Read here about my adventures and my advice is to take a photo of the keyboard now as it is always an issue if you continue to use as normal wear and tear raises its unfair ugly head with Vaio Link

nunodc
Visitor

Thank you, Tony... I have actually taken a photo of it already, as did not think that was normal..

Will now proceed to contact them, hopefully they'll fix it somehow, and hopefully i won't have to go through all the hassle you did..

Thank you very much!..

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I've got a FE11S for a month, and today something interesting happened... I pressed the volume down key, only to notice half the ink on it came off and was sticking to my finger.. 

Goodness me, I've never seen this before, just shows you that Sony are going on the cheap, and it's not on!