Join now - be part of our community!

installing MyClubVaio from the desktop

researcher1952
Visitor

installing MyClubVaio from the desktop

just installing my new vaio notebook. Problem: When I start the preinstalled MyClubVaio desktop icon the computer starts the link to MyclubVaio.exe. I always get the message "please connect to the internet an load the latest version of My Club Vaio". Im am connected via wlan to the internet and the connection to the intenet is stable when I get this message (explorer is running! What can I do to solve this problem? RS

5 REPLIES 5
Lord_Olorin
Visitor

I have more or less the same problem. It starts to download, but always hangs either at 53% or 67%. I just can't get the docs running.

bruceflo
Visitor

Same problem here, the please connect to internet message.

In addition, when I try Vaio update I get error message 008: you model info could not be found on the server.

ceesklumper
Visitor

Exact same problem here. Does anyone from Sony monitor these posts to try to help answer them? Something should be done about this quickly, with so many users experiencing the same problems (which I would call fairly major).

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi all,

Welcome to Club vaio,

The My Club Vaio problem has been mentioned before, see the thread here and here , we are currently waiting for a solution from Vaio Support..

I'll try and chase it up for you.. :slight_frown:

bruceflo
Visitor

Same problem here, the please connect to internet message.

In addition, when I try Vaio update I get error message 008: you model info could not be found on the server.

The Vaio update problem has now cleared, presumably the database has been updated.