Join now - be part of our community!

Jacket

Chris384
Visitor

Jacket

What does the jacket function on the VAIO do?

And:

How do you use it?

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Dont know, I don't have a VP

may be it's to shutting the buttons.

may be you find the answer at the manual?:smileygrin:

manual

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

From a google:

'The LCD screen can display an album jacket while playing music. It also serves as a photo viewer by displaying and managing image files. The VAIO pocket is equipped with a touch pad style interface called G-sense, which operates in conjunction with the LCD screen.'

How you use it, I haven't a clue as I don't have a Vaio Pocket.

I hope that this helps.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
MadarbWoT
Visitor

hi
you can use the jacket function to see all the album covers attached to the music that you transfered through sonicstage.if you click on one of the pics you get transfered to its album.

that's all it does in mine.
plus,the covers are in small size and when you touch the g-sense button that marks a pic,it gets resized but again not very big.

Chris384
Visitor

it doesn't work, i selected the album cover with sonic stage and transferred but it didn't show up in the jacket menu.

am i doing something wrong?

Mikie4291
Visitor

Hi all

Okay first things first, sony rules. now that we are all on the same page i may be able to help.

when you record an album with sonicstage you can add the cover art to it by simply dragging the bitmap or jpeg onto the album. now once you have done this the picture will be displayed on sonicstage. now after this is done you can transfer the album (with the cover art now attatched) and it will show up in the jacket.

hope this helps

MadarbWoT
Visitor

i use musicmatch jukebox to copy mp3 on my hd from cds.it allows the user to include the cover of the tracks cd in the very mp3 file,by attaching it to the file[you can see that by the file size-it increases]
when i transfer one of the albums that have the cover attached,the cover is automatically found in the jacket menu.

dont know if that helped it just simple when you have done it...

saltire2005
Visitor

Hi.. mine works fine with cover art...
right click on ambum, go to properties and click on cover art.. then add your jpg... works for me....

Chris384
Visitor

Ahh thanks everyone it workes now! :smileygrin: