Join now - be part of our community!

keyboard dosen't react, yet it keeps pressing "A"?

profile.country.DK.title
qube12
Explorer

keyboard dosen't react, yet it keeps pressing "A"?

Long story short, my (rare) Sony Vaio PRO 13 died a couple months ago, due to my stupidity - I spilled liquid on top of the keyboard... I thought it was it and I would never ever get a new one, or pay overprice for a used one on Ebay...5-6 MONTH later, I notes a orange light in my room, and my Laptop was back alive, or sorta...

I quickly plugged the AC power in and it was up and running... I came into windows start screen and even played music on YouTube.. The thing is, when I spilled liquid back then, I open the back of the PC to clean it..
After I thought it worked, I shut it down and screw the screws back in. But when I turned it back on, it started normally, but the Keyboard was "Dead" and kept pressing "A". After that, the fan started to freak out and shuts the computer down (Like its overheating...) I tried and tried to search anything on Google, but no one seems to have the problem I have. I can't do anything, or go to recovery funktion, because my Keyboard dosen't work - I can't type my Password... I was thinking to buy a external Keyboard?

I do have a new Laptop but I really really want to make the Sony Vaio come back alive..What to dO? And Sorry for my broken English, from Sweden.

0 REPLIES 0