Join now - be part of our community!

Keyboard = Goldust

Bambino234
Visitor

Keyboard = Goldust

Greetings One and All

I have a six-year-old bundle of joy Although itcertainly didn't seem like it when she decided to spill the contents of the can of cola onto my laptop.

I am looking to buy another keyboard. you would think that would be quite easy but as you can tell by the title of this post the opposite is true.

the model number is:PCGFR415M and as far as I am aware the part number for the keyboard is: KFRMBA137A.

I just want to get my laptop went up and running. At the moment I am using a computer that was lent to me. The only problem is it just doesn't feel right. My Vaio needs your help.

Bambino

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Bambino and welcome to the forum.

Check out Nexttronics, I doubt that you will find your particular model listed but as far as I know all FR series use the same form factor keyboard. Nexttronics are a US based company but do ship worldwide.

Cost will be approx. $65 + shipping.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Your little one's pocket money is probably much obsolete for a few years then :wink:

Bambino234
Visitor

Hi Bambino and welcome to the forum.

Check out Nexttronics, I doubt that you will find your particular model listed but as far as I know all FR series use the same form factor keyboard. Nexttronics are a US based company but do ship worldwide.

Cost will be approx. $65 + shipping.

You are an absolute STAR it has my keyboard !!!!

The pocket money will be coming her way sooner than she thought lol

Once again tyvm

Bambino

Bambino234
Visitor

I’m sorry to be a real pain. I went to the Nexttronics site and according to the info they have my keyboard YEAH! I want to buy it. I don’t know whether its me but I can’t figure it out how to buy it.

I appreciate that it is talking about another site and beyond this sites control but any help would be appreciated.

I have sent an email to to the company but as yey no reply.

I have bought my little un a keyboard all of her own. Please see pic http://www.inf.upol.cz/skoupil/light/amusements/microsoft-keyboard.jpg

Bambino:smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Bambino,

Normaly I believe you select the keyboard unit for your model Vaio from the list, a new window should then open and you then click on the order button..

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

The link from the part number to order is not working for some reason – I suggest that you await a reply to you email – or chase it up…

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat