Join now - be part of our community!

Live Mail for Windows not opening

profile.country.GB.title
fly441
New

Live Mail for Windows not opening

Hello People! I am a person who is totally dependent on Live mail of windows. But it was two days back, since it stopped working. I tried everything I could but its not helping me out. I even deleted the cache but no luck. Please help me out to solve the issue please! Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi fly441 and welcome.

Without knowing what version of Windows you are using and the version of Windows Live Mail it is difficult to suggest anything.

All I can suggest is to go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> select Windows Essentials -> click Uninstall/Change -> choose Repair Windows Essentials.

If this doesn’t help you could try the Microsoft forum or support as this is their product.

profile.country.US.title
samaltman
New

Locate the folder Windows Live and open it. Inside this folder, Locate and Click the folder Mail and then identify the file labeled 'wlmail.exe'. Right-click on the wlmail executable file and then click on properties in the resulting context menu. Close all windows and if you want, restart the computer. For deep information to fix it - https://validedge.com/windows-live-mail-wont-open/