Join now - be part of our community!

Matshita UJ-820D & VGN A115b

thycoon
Visitor

Matshita UJ-820D & VGN A115b

GOT INTO TROUBLES with it? I did. I thought the problem was due to conflict with nero burning (v.5.8) but got the same with nero burning 6.0.2. The got finally able to see the driver again under bios and under win xp... and performed a totally recover of OS. What happened then?

I got to see sometimes the driver under windows, but whenever I plug any USB2 hard drives the problem appears again.. xp assign a letter to the usb hard drive, and my dvd rom assigned letter (F) disappear.. and the dvd disappear from bios and from xp. I tried to fix it, but no way out. Anyone had the same problem with lack of stability with this f...ing dvd used by sony for this vaio and matshita drivers?

How did you get through?

thomas - from italy. need asap a solution.. I'm getting crazy with it.

13 REPLIES 13
William
Visitor

GRX, GRV and maybe more don't have memory slot problems either.

Sorry Sony you have heard it all before, I know.

Yet what do I do, buy a another Sony Tele, video, cinema surround, desktop PC and a TR5.:smileycry: :cry: :cry:

Have I got something written on my forehead?:smileygrin:

No despite all I still love Sony:smileylove: :heart_eyes:

Sony you owe me a laptop:smileylaugh:

Good luck in your quest Gents, you will need it:smileydevil:

William

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Sony owe me a lot (like hot chicks, money and alcohol) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

William
Visitor

Sony owe me a lot (like hot chicks, money and alcohol) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well they might have my money but I have never let them have the other two.

If they did that I would have to buy another brand - No argument
:smileygrin:

I like Sony but they can only have my money the other two I will keep:smileycool:

William

PS Sony - How many cans of Stella for one of those Sexy liquid cooled desktops? please email me:smileywink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

ROFL
I wouldn't give them those two, but if they have them I'll take them :laughing: