Join now - be part of our community!

Media Roomlink

chitty
Visitor

Media Roomlink

Hi my name is Shaun i have just bought a VGC-V2S.I would like to buy a Vaio Rooklink so i can stream photo's and musc files to my living room.If there is anyone out there who does not need or use ther Roomlink i would be very interested in buying it from them.As long as it is as new and complete i will pay top price,i can collect and pay cash UK only.This is my first ever forum so i am hoping for some replies many thanks Shaun.

8 REPLIES 8
Vas
Visitor

I know it¿s difficult to get hold of the Room Link. They don¿t sell it in shops and every ones who has got one are not likely to sell them because it¿s a nice little device to get access to your Music, Pictures, and Movies wirelessly in another room.

I wish I could get one too.
----------------------------
Vas

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

You can only buy them in the US, but the import tax is high.

Best thing to do is get it now while the Dollar is weak.

Vas
Visitor

Do you think it will be compatible with any desktops?:smileyconfused:

kee-lo_

No idea, probably only the RA series

chris_lewis
Visitor

I too would love to get one of these they are about $700 or £365.67 for the full kit you will need Vaio media on your PC though. Im sure we will get them in the UK soon as it has been shown on this site for months now.

Im gonna wait a bit I now have a belkin tunecast II plug it into my NW-HD1 and I have wireless audio through anything with a tuner.

C

as Kee Lo says if customs see it you will have to pay VAT too,

kee-lo_

Yeah and they're have a field day in your wallet.

Caesar
Visitor

I know the Surround Video decoder STR-LV700R has a roomlink built in and is available in the UK. Has anyone tried it with a VAIO or know what it's like?

kee-lo_

Nope, but it's good to know a variant is available